Style – 3325
Wind stopping 3-layer soft shell technology provides excellent cold weather protection against wind chill while allowing for excellent range of motion
- 3-Layer fabric protects, insulates and breathes, optimizing cold weather comfort
- Stretchable construction contours while in riding position
- Adjustable collar height
- Direct vents on chest and arms
- Three large rear pockets
- Angled side pockets for easy access
- Silicone gripper creates good seal to keep the elements out
- High-visibility reflective piping
Inspired by competitive cycling, our premium line is road-race ready apparel. Comprised of highly stretchable, moisture wicking and muscle supporting fabrics. A second skin fit and aggressive styling ensure you will look great during high-output performance.
- Full stretch fabrics to minimize wind resistance and maximize freedom of movement
- Details such as flat seam construction and externally sewn zippers
- Technical fabric sets maintain core body temperature
Steady and strong, you can count on the Cadence line for superb technical performance. Moisture managing material and technical features are standard equipment for these garments.
- Proven fabric sets optimize breathability and moisture transfer
- Essential details like seam placement, locking zippers, and reflective accents
- Multi-panel construction for a precise fit
Built to take serious off-road abuse and keep coming back for more. The Alterra collection appeals to mountain bikers who seek durable materials with subtle styling and high breathability.
- Cuts looser fitting for off-road use with casual styling
- Functional details such as longer cut back panels and mesh inserts
- Technical fabrics and crash resistant durability